Our Mission Statement
- We exist to exalt Jesus Christ. It is the desire of God the Father that we exalt His only begotten Son in the power of the Holy Spirit. Jesus is Lord and we desire that He have first place in everything. (Colossians 1:18)
- We exist to express Jesus Christ. We are called to evangelize by being both a personal and corporate witness.
- We exist to equip God’s people. God appoints apostles, prophets, evangelists, shepherds and teachers to prepare God’s people to do the work of the Kingdom in love. (Eph 4:11-12).
- We exist to edify God’s people. Each member in Christ’s body is a minister. With his gift, he should employ it to serve and build up Christ’s Body.
- We exist to emphasize wholeness. Wholeness (holiness) is simply being conformed to the image of Christ by the power of the Holy Spirit. We are a people in process, always learning and always being challenged into his likeness.
- We exist to experience unity with believers in Christ. There is one body, one spirit, and one hope of our calling. One Lord, one faith, one baptism and one God and father
- We exist to establish a new home for the hurting, bruised and oppressed who have yet to find a home among God’s people. We are committed to be a hospital for the weary, to help them back on their feet to follow after God and be apart of building His kingdom
Our God is a trinity in unity, manifested in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.
We believe that Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of God. God revealed in the flesh.
We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His
miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death on the cross, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father and in His personal return in power and glory.
We believe in the Holy Spirit He convicts the world of sin, righteousness, and judgment. He also regenerates, sanctifies and empowers the believer for ministry and to live as sons and daughters of God. The Holy Spirit enables us with Christ-like character and supplies the gifting found in scripture.
We believe the Bible is the inspired Word of God and our standard for faith and practice.
We believe that man was created in the image of God. Through disobedience, mankind is separated from God, and without God, he is without hope.
We believe man’s salvation is through renouncing self-determination, taking responsibility for his disobedience, turning from his sin and seeking forgiveness from God. Further, we believe such a penitent person must put his faith in Jesus Christ, whom we believe is the incarnate Son of God. Jesus died substitutionally for man’s transgressions, was raised from the grave.
We believe in water baptism by immersion for believers in Christ as their Savior as an act of obedience in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
Tithes & Offerings
We believe the Church should be supported by the tithes and offerings of those committed to its mission. We further believe that when people serve God with a free spirit, there is financial abundance to accomplish God’s purpose. We further believe that since the tithe is the Lord’s, everyone should be led by the Holy Spirit in his giving.
That divine healing is provided for in the atonement and is available to all who believe.
The very nature and purpose of God are revealed in His Church. Jesus came and established it as His Body in the earth. We believe the Church Universal consists of all who live under Jesus’ Lordship, while the church Local is a body of believing people, baptized, and experiencing Christ’s love. Since the Church is one as God is one, the Church Local must seek to walk in harmony with the Church Universal.
Jesus Christ returns to earth in a visible way. His purpose will be to manifest His government on the earth. Christians are exhorted to be watchful and obedient until His appearing. Where there are many viewpoints concerning His second coming, we believe Christians should lovingly look for his appearing, giving full attention to obedience while he tarries. We believe His appearance will occasion the resurrection of the righteous who have died and are now with him.